Exclusiv'Mans Track Day – Bugatti Circuit
The Porsche Experience Center Le Mans is going to organise an exceptional day on Friday 6th April 2018. An exclusive programme will be chosen for you, with driving sessions behind the wheel of your vehicle, various activities, hospitality and a lunch at the « Le Maison Blanche» restaurant.
On this occasion, the Bugatti circuit will be exclusively reserved for you so that each participant can drive his/her Porsche under unique circumstances.
Should you need any further information, please call us on 07 88 918 918.
Details about the Exclusiv'Mans Track Day:
The service includes:
• Hospitality at the Porsche Experience Center
• Driving on the Bugatti circuit with your personal vehicle (about 2 hours of driving)
• Individualised advice given by Porsche Track Experience instructors
• Activities (behind-the-scenes tour of the 24 Hours, visit to the museum, visit to the Porsche Experience Center, etc.)
• Lunch at the « Le Maison Blanche » Restaurant
- Porsche Club Member Rate*: €395 incl. TAX 1 driver / 1 car
- Porsche Club Non-Member Rate: €445 incl. TAX 1 driver / 1 car
- Additional driver: €98 incl. Tax
- Accompanying person: €85 incl. Tax
You can come accompanied by one driver and two accompanying people maximum**. They will be allowed to participate in the activities and will also benefit from the catering. Driving licence is mandatory for additional drivers. Accompanying people must be over 16.
*Official Porsche Club
**Only one person can be passenger of the driver on board of a Porsche 911.
• Length: 4.185 km.
• Track width: 10 to 15 metres.
• 60 boxes.
• Video network and track safety lights.
• FIA and FIM certified.
• 200 km from Paris, 55 minutes from Paris-Montparnasse railway station by high-speed TGV train.
• 160 km from Rennes
From Paris: A11 motorway towards RENNES-NANTES, A28 towards TOURS, Exit 23 'Le Mans Centre'.